Connect With Your Potential Students With Our Powerful Marketing Software
ACQUIRE – ENGAGE – ENROLL
Designing & sending emails just got a whole lot easier
Email marketing remains one of the most effective ways to convert your email audience. Whether you are driving new student leads down the funnel with lead nurturing drip campaigns or keeping your contacts in the know with monthly newsletters, information, and other engagement points, DiamondCRM’s email feature is a college recruiter’s and marketer’s perfect tool.
Make your emails stand out with professional, mobile-friendly emails. Build your own, branded templates or use our drag and drop EasyBuilder to completely customize your email templates.
The EasyBuilder empowers you to create masterful designs for your emails using a quick and simple drag-and-drop builder. Editing and organizing your content into a design that fits within your college brand has never been easier. With EasyBuilder, you’ll never need to worry about learning HTML or depending on developers to create your desired email templates and campaigns.
Integrated social media
DiamondCRM integrates seamlessly with your social networks, so you can share your emails with your entire audience. This a great way to grow your contact database, and make your communication available with an omnichannel approach.
CRM + Email Marketing = Enrollments
Email marketing integrated with DiamondCRM provides you with a powerful recruiting and marketing tool. Some of the benefits include sophisticated list segmentation, boosting lead generation, improving the student experience, and ultimately increasing enrollment. Below are a few ways that using CRM and email marketing together can serve your college.
Grow your email list by identifying and tracking your leads
Integrating DiamondCRM into your targeted email marketing campaigns will help you to identify potential leads and grow your contact database. By tracking these leads, your Admissions team will be better able to quickly and efficiently move them through the recruiting funnel.
- Implement Drip Campaigns and Auto-Responders to increase leads and student engagement
- Grow your email list with signup forms and use our real-time email tracking to measure your reach, target your contacts, and manage your bounces and unsubscribers
- Custom lead scoring for potential students who fill out forms
- Collect payment with your subscription forms
- Activate DiamondCRM Workflows automatically
Personalize and target all of your email campaigns
Combining digital marketing with DiamondCRM allows you to distinguish which messages are most appropriate for which readers. Providing relevant and interesting content keeps your potential students engaged and improves your relationships and college marketing efforts.
- Delivery filters allow you to customize the delivery of your emails to your target audience
- Combine complex rules with nested rules, responses, A/B list splits, and more, to send messages precisely
- Mail merge on the fly, so your message recipients get the exact message you intend for them
- Use dynamic mail merge rules to build messages on the fly (for example, you can put a special article for people who live in a specific state without having to create a separate email for each state or assign a career-specific article to a group of potential students. These powerful marketing tools at your disposal.)
Convert more leads with email marketing
Using DiamondCRM software to track and log all email communication enables your admissions and marketing team to create specific and targeted email messages for anyone on your email list. By placing the right message in front of the right person, the probability of converting leads into enrolled students rises substantially!
- Automatically add people to groups and trigger drip campaigns based on email campaign responses
- Reduce abandonment by tracking known viewers through your website
- Alert your recruiters automatically when someone takes action on your website
Diamond’s integrated CRM solution will enable your entire team to recognize and act on opportunities to inform of college-wide events and services to current students, while the email marketing platform will reach new audiences. Combining CRM with your email marketing provides powerful support to your admissions, financial aid, registrar, and career services departments.